Whether it’s your first sex toy or second, rabbit vibrators can give you some insane moments of pleasure. They not only look cute, but they’re also designed to give you dual stimulation.
If you are looking for an amazing rabbit vibrator that is truly impressive, Soraya from LELO is there for you! Yes, this toy is IMPRESSIVE! I barely use this word for a sex toy, but Soraya deserves it.
I will tell you why in this review.
WHAT IS THE LELO SORAYA?
Soraya is one of the most luxurious rabbit vibrators and has been among the bestsellers from Lelo for years. It is a stylish and rechargeable dual-action vibrator with a number of advanced features.
To be honest, the quality is outstanding!
Thanks to the silky touch and the strong vibrator, it brings women divine orgasm. The size of the Soraya is longer and larger than average in the market, which provides a deeper and stronger sensation. Besides, it is 100% waterproof and it has a comfortable grip to let you enjoy yourself while taking a shower.
This toy has been approved and praised by so many women (I extracted the comments from the customers):
KEY FEATURES OF THE SORAYA
- Soraya is available in three different colors – Cerise, Black, and Rose
- It offers three different vibrating options, five different speed settings, and eight different modes
- Its lock feature prevents it from turning on accidentally so that you don’t have to be in an embarrassing situation
- It has long battery life after each charge. You can enjoy a four hour non-stop pleasure with a charge of two hours
- It’s fully waterproof and you can use it in your bath
- It comes with two powerful motors that you can use separately as well as simultaneously
- The push-button controls and the ergonomic design makes it convenient to use during an intercourse or your pleasure time alone
- It’s constructed with the medical-grade plastic and body-safe silicone which makes it safe to use and free from allergies
PACKAGING & WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
Lelo Soraya rabbit vibrator comes in a stunning packaging that will not fail to impress you. Inside its classy and well-designed packaging, you will find a matte black box with LELO Soraya inside it. As mentioned, the toy is longer than average in the market, it measures 220 x 69 x 44mm/8.7 x 2.7 x 1.7in.
Besides the vibrator, the box contains a sachet of lubricant, a USB charging cord, a satin storage pouch, a user guide, and a 1-year guarantee card.
HOW TO USE THE LELO SORAYA?
To turn the vibrator on, you just need to press the ‘+’ key and to turn it off, you need to press the ‘-‘ key. Using the ellipse on the button in the center, you can scroll through the settings.
A travel lock is included that allows you to activate it or remove it by pressing and holding the ‘+’ and the ‘-‘ buttons for five seconds.
Its ergonomic handle has a big hole to let you insert your thumb in it. You can easily press the control buttons as they’re located at an instinctive place. The handle has a flat design which allows you to sandwich the vibrator between your thighs and let yourself enjoy fully.
To charge the vibrator, you just need to insert the charging pin into the hole on its base. It will flash a red light which will become constant once it is charged fully. You can enjoy four hours of play time on a single recharge. At the top settings, its battery might not last as long.
To clean the vibrator, you can use a soft toothbrush and apply a mild antibacterial soap. The depressions around the buttons and the joint between the silicone and the ABS plastic need a thorough cleaning.
CLEAN AND CARE
The Soraya is easy to clean and maintain as it is 100% waterproof. Make sure that you clean the toy with warm, soapy water before and after every use. Or you can clean it with any sex toy cleaner. Ensure that you rinse the device thoroughly and dry it afterward. The toy should NOT have any moisture as you store it in the carry case.
It’s more smooth to use some lube while inserting the Soraya. Make sure you only need water-based lube, otherwise, there could be irreversible damage to the silicone surface.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO USE THE LELO SORAYA?
It’s long, strong, rumbly, and quiet! This toy has brought me multiple orgasms and I just can’t get enough of it!
The shaft and arm vibrations are same in both motors and they can easily bring you to orgasm, especially if you use it on high settings.
The wobble on the clit arm and low constant shaft flick your clitoris gently. For edging, it’s a good setting and it gives you very good teasing.
Besides, it’s really flexible, you can press the little rabbit ear (aka. the clit arm) on your clitoris to pulsate for stronger sensation.
The clitoral arm vibrations are quite strong and rumbly. The intensity of vibrations feel like thrusting and if you use the vibrator on this setting, you might tingle.
The pulsation offers a different sensation to the vibrations and you might be surprised how much you enjoy the setting. The constant arm and shaft vibrations are pretty strong and the pulsating shaft with a constant speed in the arm give pretty strong internal vibrations.
You can also flip the Soraya and use the shaft to stimulate your clitoris and use the prong to stimulate your partner’s balls while having sex in the doggy style. Soraya can induce blended orgasms and the external prong is among the most accommodating.
You can feel an impressive tone of vibration and strength. Soraya will never fail to give you an impressive orgasm.
PROS AND CONS OF THE SORAYA
What do I like about the Soraya?
- It’s longer than the average, which gives a deeper sensation in the vagina (For those of you who don’t like a deep thrusting, you can just not push it until the end)
- The two powerful motors are capable of giving you amazing orgasms. (Yes, there are really powerful. I’m in love with them!)
- It’s completely waterproof and you can use it during your shower. (This is the perfect rabbit vibrator to use during shower. The handy hold makes sure it won’t slip!)
- You can use the vibrator completely hands-free and you don’t need to hold it if you just want to sit back, relax and have a good time.
- The vibrator is travel-safe, you can lock the controls and it comes with a lovely pouch to carry.
- The vibrator operates quietly and you don’t need to worry about getting into an embarrassing situation. (The maximum sound is 50db, which is almost the same as the noise in a library. If not that this toy is big, I would bring it to the public to use ;))
- The vibrator is fully rechargeable and the battery lasts for 4 hours!
- The vibrator comes with a lot of variations and it has many different levels of intensity.
- With eight different vibration modes and a simple interface with three buttons, it’s very easy to use.
What I don’t like about the Soraya?
- It’s little inconvenient to clean Soraya where silicone and the ABS plastic meet.
- It’s a bit too big to bring in the purse
VERDICT: EXPENSIVE? Yes, BUT IS IT WORTH IT?
It’s amazing and worth every penny! I admit it is a bit pricey for a rabbit vibrator. It took me a while to finally decide to buy this toy. I have never regretted this purchase.
This is just the perfect toy for all the power queens, people who like flexible prongs and those who prefer rabbit vibes. Besides, it’s just so pretty and elegant.
Lelo Soraya has a silky smooth body with a beautiful shell. It has an intuitive three button design which makes it very easy for you to operate the vibrator.
Each motor has five different vibration modes and it can satisfy you whether you’re a veteran or a novice. The waterproof design also makes it fit for use during your shower. (And I use it a lot during the shower! 😉)
Also, the clitoral arm is quite flexible and you can bend it to any side to position it perfectly against your anatomy. You can target the vibrations exactly where you want. (Tips: If you want to use the vibrator at the top settings, you must consider using the lubricant).
Overall, Lelo Soraya has everything that you want from a rabbit vibrator. Its long lasting battery makes sure that it does not stop working in the middle of your pleasure session. In the sleep mode, its battery can last up to 90 days.
I recalled all the amazing feelings brought by SORAYA while writing this review … Need to go take a break ;)… see you later!